Mtech Communications Limited (“Mtech”) is committed to understanding the needs and preferences of its customers in vulnerable circumstances and those customers with accessibility requirements. The aim of this policy is to be able to support and respond to customers who may have a specific need due to any disability or vulnerability that they may be experiencing.
- It is of vital importance that we all support customers who may have either a physical, mental, or learning disability and have specific service needs. Here at Mtech we want to ensure that all our customers are treated fairly with dignity and with respect. The aim of this policy is to help identify customers that may require additional support and to ensure a consistent approach that considers their needs and requirements.
- In consideration, Mtech will… Consider the effect of that disability, impairment, or condition in relation to the accessibility to our products and services, solely on the disability, impairment, or condition itself.
- Not make assumptions about what we perceive as a particular disability, impairment, or condition. It is important to understand that not all disabilities, impairments or conditions are visible or prevalent. However, it is also important to remember that not all disabled or impaired customers are vulnerable and, that in these instances, it may not be appropriate to provide additional support unless requested by the customer.
- Vulnerability often comes in different forms. It can be permanent, temporary, constant, or intermittent.
- Customers in vulnerable circumstances may not regard themselves as ‘vulnerable,’ and two people experiencing the same disability, impairment or condition might interpret their degree of vulnerability very differently.
- We are committed to ensuring our policies and processes support the identification of disabled, impaired, or vulnerable customers and to protect them from any detriment. These polices and procedures will be monitored and updated accordingly with any further regulatory guidelines. We would also always welcome any of our customer’s feedback to continually improve our products and services, please contact our Customer Service team on 0333 323 3888 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mtech are committed in ensuring our practices and processes support all our customers in any circumstances.
Identifying our customers’ needs
- We are committed to ensuring both vulnerable, disabled, or impaired customers get fair and appropriate treatment.
- Ensuring that our staff are trained appropriately to recognise when a customer may require additional support or a specific need and to offer tailored help & support.
- We can update our internal systems with our customer’s consent so we can support and record the different channels to how we can contact our customers, provide, and receive information.
- Upon joining Mtech, or at any stage as a customer, if any additional support is needed to help with our services or understand our terms then please either speak to your Account Manager or contact us on 0333 323 3888, or e-mail email@example.com. and we will be more than happy to assist with your requirements.
Methods of Communication
- Our customers can specify a preferred method of communication with us, whether that is by telephone, email, or post. Here at Mtech we want to ensure that our customers feel fully comfortable with how we communicate with you. Customers do not have to provide us with a reason, it’s all about helping to ensure customers have the best experience with us.
- Should our customers want to let us know how we may help or support you in any circumstances then, please contact our Customer Service team on 0333 323 3888 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friendly Format Billing
- If any of our customers require any special assistance with managing their bills, please contact us and we are happy to provide further help and billing reports in a bespoke format as no additional cost.
- Our customers can also nominate an additional contact to act on their behalf.
Your Privacy, Personal data and GDPR
Relay UK Service (Previously Text Relay/Next Generation Text Relay)
- Relay UK is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Emergency SMS is a UK service which provides customers who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired access to the emergency services using an SMS text to 999, you will need to register your mobile phone to use this service. Please use the following link if you require further information or would like to register: https://www.relayuk.bt.com/how-to-use-relay-uk/contact-999-using-relay-uk.html
- A text relay service is available for those who are hearing impaired or speech impaired. To access this service please use the following link https://www.relayuk.bt.com/
- or for further information around text relay please refer to Ofcom’s guide found via: https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/accessibility/text-relay-guide
Please do give a call if there is anything you need assistance with or if you have any additional enquiries
We are Mtech Communications Limited
Registered in England under company number 11194386
Postal address: Hello House, 135 Somerford Road, Christchurch, BH23 3PY
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 0333 323 3888